The arrival of the much awaited
This version features:
- Version 2.1 of the 1996 stock
- An accurate recreation of the traditional signalling in use at the time
- Fully functional Train Management System (TMS) – the only one of it’s kind in BVE (that we know of)
- Also includes 2 playable passenger services – start at either Stratford or North Greenwich
- Empty stock run starting at Charing Cross including an early prototype of following a preceding service
Set in late 1999 just after the full opening of the Jubilee line extension. While in real life a full service was now running to Stanmore, our version runs from Stratford to West Hampstead due to time constraints on development. Westminster was not ready for opening when the extension was opened, and we have recreated this faithfully. The distinctive architecture of this line has been lovingly modelled and includes the iconic platform edge doors (PEDs).